Riddles for Teachers To motivate students 31-40

31 I turn around once. What is out will not get in. I turn around again. What is in will not get out. What am I?
 32 Look at me one way and I weigh a whole lot; turn me around and you’ll see that I am not. What am I? 33 What turns everything around but does not move? 
34 What's higher than the king? 
35 Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die. What am I?
36 If you were standing directly on Antarctica's South Pole facing north, which direction would you travel if you took one step backward? 
37 I met a man and drew his name. He tipped his hat and played my game. What is his name? 
38 What is never eaten before lunch? 
39 What follows a dog wherever it goes? 
40 What is the end of everything?









Answer for the above riddles

31. key 32.A ton. 33. mirror 34. crown 35.fire 36. north 37.Andrew 38. dinner 39.tail 40. G

No comments:

Post a Comment

1-5 classes Math games collection for kids

 தொடக்க நிலை மாணவர்களுக்கான கணித விளையாட்டுகள் தொகுப்பு 1 முதல் 5 வகுப்புகளுக்கு மிகவும் பயன்தரும் விளையாட்டுகளின் சிறப்பான தொகுப்பு