Riddles for Teachers To motivate students 21-30

21 I shave several times a day, yet I still have a beard. Who am I?
22 You can hold it without using your hands or your arms. What is it?
23 What tastes better than it smells?
24 It's been around for millions of years, but is never more than a month old. What is it?
25 What can you keep after giving it to someone?
26 What cannot talk but will always reply when spoken to?
27 Take away my first letter, then take away my second letter. Then take away the rest of my letters, yet I remain the same. What am I?
28 It belongs to you, but other people use it more than you do. What is it?
29 What breaks on the water but never on the land?
30 The sun bakes them, The hand breaks them, The foot treads them, The mouth tastes them.



Answer for the above riddles
21. barber 
22. Your breath. 
23.tongue 
24. The Moon. 
25. Your word. 
26. echo 
27. postman 
28. name 
29. wave 
30. grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment

1-5 classes Math games collection for kids

 தொடக்க நிலை மாணவர்களுக்கான கணித விளையாட்டுகள் தொகுப்பு 1 முதல் 5 வகுப்புகளுக்கு மிகவும் பயன்தரும் விளையாட்டுகளின் சிறப்பான தொகுப்பு